Reporting Child Abuse

The former Kansas Department of the Social and Rehabilitation Services (SRS) is now the Department for Children and Families (DCF).

If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected, call the Kansas Protection Report Center at 1-800-922-5330.  Telephone lines are staffed 24 hours a day.  In the event of an emergency, contact your local law enforcement or call 911.  For more information go to Child Protective Services.

Reporting child or adult abuse or neglect can also be done electronically by using the new Kansas Intake/Investigation Protection System.

Hotline numbers for alcohol and drug abuse, problem gambling, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and the National Human Trafficking Resource Center may be found on the DCF website here: